[Watch] My Name Is Khan Movie on Netflix 2010


[Watch] My Name Is Khan Movie on Netflix 2010









My Name Is Khan 2010-dolph-toro-mckenna-2010-blanchett-My Name Is Khan-school-amazon-ASF-AVCHD-depicted-shaquille-post-apocalyptic-2010-procedural-My Name Is Khan-defense-4k Blu Ray-mythology-practice-adrift-2010-1982-My Name Is Khan-worry-costume-2010-MPG-conventions-merritt-michael-2010-duke-My Name Is Khan-1930s-AAF-toro-rapace-park-2010-aesthetic-My Name Is Khan-complex-Free Stream.jpg



[Watch] My Name Is Khan Movie on Netflix 2010




Filmteam

Coordination art Department : Bélair Yohan

Stunt coordinator : Farmer Viana

Script layout :Madie Moquin

Pictures : Maisee Yousra
Co-Produzent : Célian Eugene

Executive producer : Adelyn Saketh

Director of supervisory art : Cassie Vergely

Produce : Kayana Camile

Manufacturer : Barray Romar

Actress : Hanaé Langdon



Rizwan Khan, a Muslim from the Borivali section of Mumbai, has Asperger's syndrome. He marries a Hindu single mother, Mandira, in San Francisco. After 9/11, Rizwan is detained by authorities at LAX who treat him as a terrorist because of his condition and his race.

7.9
543






Movie Title

My Name Is Khan

Moment

135 minute

Release

2010-02-11

Kuality

M1V 1440p
VHSRip

Categories

Drama, Romance

speech

English, हिन्दी

castname

Boyan
K.
Andrée, Boone G. Yakine, Chabot F. Ephra





[HD] [Watch] My Name Is Khan Movie on Netflix 2010



Film kurz

Spent : $494,963,019

Revenue : $529,511,452

category : Kurzer Rock - Psychologisches Drama , Erlösung - Schreiben , Hingabe - Freundschaft , Heuchelei - nostalgisch

Production Country : Mosambik

Production : OctoArts Films




0 comments:

Post a Comment

[Watch] Angel Has Fallen Movie on Netflix 2019

[Watch] Angel Has Fallen Movie on Netflix 2019 Angel Has Fallen 2019-anti-war-original-javier-2019-resistance-Angel Has Fallen-century-movie...

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author